HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone know what kind of 30mm leupold scope rings the mr762 LRP uses? i'm trying to replicate the LRP. could it be the leupold mark 4 30mm medium matte finish #61049? if anyone one knows that would be great. thanks in a advance. i know the scope is a leupold vxr patrol 3-9x40 30mm #113771 and the rail is leupold mark 2 IMS integral rail matte #110289...just need to know the scope rings:).

·
Requiescat in Pace
2,393 Posts
I had the older LRP with the exact set up you're talking about. I was not happy with that set up at all and sold it in favor of a Nightforce. I tried looking up the part number for the rings so I could price it out accordingly from Leupold's website...yeah that took way too long.

Worst case I would recommend calling HK, they might even have them in stock.

·
Registered
700 Posts
I would not use rings but a proper single piece mount on an AR. This odd Leupold HK USA setup of "LRP" is at best a mediocre improvisation.

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thank you both for the response. i called HK but they don't know so i just went straight to leupold and got the info from them.

·
Premium Member
3,698 Posts
thank you both for the response. i called HK but they don't know so i just went straight to leupold and got the info from them.
I would seriously consider running a Geissele single piece mount over the mounts the LRP were sold with.

·
Premium Member
3,966 Posts
I would seriously consider running a Geissele single piece mount over the mounts the LRP were sold with.
or a Spur mount...

·
Premium Member
1,326 Posts
or a Spur mount...
I use the spuhr and it is real nice, pricey but nice. I take the scope off whenever I clean the firearm and when it goes back on it is always right on my zero. I could not believe it. Also built like a tank.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts