HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys!
I am putting together a msg90 clone (all hk minus barrel and 922r parts) and am trying to find information on the barrel twist rate, if it had polygonal rifling like the psg1, If it shares the same barrel profile as the psg1, and finally what the thread pitch on the muzzle end of the barrel would be.

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
434 Posts
Thread pitch is standard M15x1 for HK flash hider on the MSG90A1, MSG90 was not threaded. Not sure of rifling, still trying to identify my barrel

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
Hey guys!
I am putting together a msg90 clone (all hk minus barrel and 922r parts) and am trying to find information on the barrel twist rate, if it had polygonal rifling like the psg1, If it shares the same barrel profile as the psg1, and finally what the thread pitch on the muzzle end of the barrel would be.

Thanks in advance!
I used to have and MSG90 A1 clone I used a US made MSG90 barrel (Douglas xxx air gauged 24" MSG90 barrel). I think it was profiled by Special Weapons. There have since been a few different US mage barrels that are really nice. I will attach a drawing showing the barrel profile but I do not know if it is correct.

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts