HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I justed wanted to say Hi and introduce myself. I live in what I would consider central NJ but hopefully not for long. I'm looking to get a P2000SK as a CCW but I want to do some more research.

I currently own a Springfield XD9, Kimber Custom II, Remington 11-87 Premier, Mossberg 505, Savage 64F and a Stag Arms AR-15. I'll post pics when I'm able to.

I'm well rounded in shooting sports. I like shooting clays and punching paper. I'm going for my hunting license soon and I hope to get into IDPA after I get some reloading equipment.

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Its always nice to have another NJ (victim) member on board.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Welcome to the forum. +1 for looking at the P30 or maybe the HK45. I want both of them real bad. I just kick myself for getting rid of my USP45F. Dumbest thing I have ever done!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Welcome! Nice collection you have there. As long as the grip on the P2000 sk works for you, you will find that it is an excellent ccw piece.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Welcome! Nice collection you have there. As long as the grip on the P2000 sk works for you, you will find that it is an excellent ccw piece.
Thanks. I've held it and it feels beautiful in my hand. I'm just really debating between that and the G26 at this point. I have a feeling I might get both but I dont know which to get first.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
My Savage 64F. I took the scope off to see how it would look on the AR.

Stag Arms AR-15

Kimber Custom and Springfield XD9

If I could carry

I cant find pictures of my Remington.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts