HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey y'all. I'm new to the HK world, not new to firearms. I am waiting for my HK USPct .45 to arrive at my FFL and hopefully that should be this week. I currently have a Glock 17, 23, and 30, and a Walther P22 (pretty fun plinking gun). Me daily carry is my G30. I carry IWB in a CTAC holster. I am hoping to carry my HK once I get it and shoot enough rounds through it to make sure I am proficient with it and comfortable with it's performance. I know HK is legendary for quality and reliability, I just like to shoot a firearm a bunch before I am willing to say I will trust my life to it. (that last sentence doesn't look right, but hopefully y'all get my drift).

I have searched the forum and still am a little unclear as to what my holster options are for the USPct. I have found a lot of holsters online for the USP and USPc but not any for the ct. I would like to get a nice leather OWB for this gun. I have looked at a lot of the manufacturers' sites and do not see my gun listed. Anyone else carry this gun? What do you carry it in?

Thanks!

Jason

·
Registered
10,235 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Welcome from fellow Ga member, used to carry Glock 30 also, got tired of the brick, its a car gun now. The compact will be much more comfortable then the Glock, size wise. Just picked up a USP .45 and it seems to have a smaller profile than the 30. Looking for ISWB holsters now, but might take some time to find one that I like. My buddy insists I get a gary Bromlin, not sure on spelling, but they are expensive. Been carrying my p7 PSP, with a hip holster I have, not as bad as the 30, but have to wear long shirts.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Welcome from fellow Ga member, used to carry Glock 30 also, got tired of the brick, its a car gun now. The compact will be much more comfortable then the Glock, size wise. Just picked up a USP .45 and it seems to have a smaller profile than the 30. Looking for ISWB holsters now, but might take some time to find one that I like. My buddy insists I get a gary Bromlin, not sure on spelling, but they are expensive. Been carrying my p7 PSP, with a hip holster I have, not as bad as the 30, but have to wear long shirts.
I don't mind my G30 at all, it is kinda thick and bulky though. So far I love my HK. Shoots really nicely. I ended up ordering a settable cant kydex OWB holster from Comp-Tac. I am having them modify it to fit my gun. I'll post up some pics when I get it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts