HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so right now i'm trying to get used to the long trigger pull on my p2000. i love how it feels in my hands and wouldn't trade it unless there was a significant reason to switch to a USPc. I shoot 9mm for reference. the thing that i am working on right now is shooting consecutive shots ie: double taps.

of course i shoot better on a SA trigger from my HK45....

so i'm guessing i just need more practice??

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
so right now i'm trying to get used to the long trigger pull on my p2000. i love how it feels in my hands and wouldn't trade it unless there was a significant reason to switch to a USPc. I shoot 9mm for reference. the thing that i am working on right now is shooting consecutive shots ie: double taps.

of course i shoot better on a SA trigger from my HK45....

so i'm guessing i just need more practice??
I'm not sure what the actual question is but more practice is never a bad thing as long as you're practicing good technique.

Practice doesn't make perfect. Perfect practice makes perfect.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sorry for not being clear. i guess my question is whether or not the trigger reset on USP is shorter than my LEM.....

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
The USP reset (LEM) is shorter than the P series (LEM)but nothing that can't be worked through. I can't quantify it with a number but it's not enough to justify switching platforms in my opinion. YMMV

1 - 5 of 5 Posts