HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So.....Someone is selling P30 9mm 15 round mags. With 6 holes on the back? and on the side of the mag it says 9x19c. Sound right? They aren't knock offs or the wrong pistol are they? Because I am about to buy them up if they are legit.

Help me HKpro, you are my only hope.

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
My mags are all hk w holes almost all the way down

·
Premium Member
5,017 Posts
So.....Someone is selling P30 9mm 15 round mags. With 6 holes on the back? and on the side of the mag it says 9x19c. Sound right? They aren't knock offs or the wrong pistol are they? Because I am about to buy them up if they are legit.

Help me HKpro, you are my only hope.
Those are original mags, they made a design change to the witness holes circa 2009. They are legit.

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
Those are original mags, they made a design change to the witness holes circa 2009. They are legit.
Agreed. I've yet to see knock off P30 mags so I would buy with confidence. I use both styles and they function equally well.

·
Super Moderator
6,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Got the pictures, they are 100% legit. Same base plates, 9x19c, and "Made in Germany" HK style down the front. Thanks again guys.

·
Banned
100 Posts
Are you buying these online somewhere? I need a couple more of these mags if they are at a good price. thanks

·
Super Moderator
6,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Are you buying these online somewhere? I need a couple more of these mags if they are at a good price. thanks
It is from a member on another forum. If I don't clean house I will PM you the info.

He isn't sure how many he has. I won't be able to swing more than 8-10. So if it is more than that definitely.

·
Registered
139 Posts
This is exactly as I understand and have seen as well. The "newer" magazines have the 12 witness holes for rounds 4 - 12. I had read in a "gun rag" that this was due to request by the Norwegian Police.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts