HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks for the quick replies to my original post. I have one last question and it is probably a really dumb one so I apologize in advance. The Remington 9mm 115 gr. I was shooting was in the green and white box, not the yellow UMC box. Is Remington in general also referred to as UMC?

I always thought the green/white Remington ammo was pretty good but after the horrible performance in my P30 today, i won't be running any of that stuff through it again...

Thanks for all the help.

·
Registered
817 Posts
Thanks for the quick replies to my original post. I have one last question and it is probably a really dumb one so I apologize in advance. The Remington 9mm 115 gr. I was shooting was in the green and white box, not the yellow UMC box. Is Remington in general also referred to as UMC?

I always thought the green/white Remington ammo was pretty good but after the horrible performance in my P30 today, i won't be running any of that stuff through it again...

Thanks for all the help.
Same ammo as UMC. It's good ammo, but can be underpowered. I've not had any issues with it.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Just shoot 124 or 147 gr loads instead of 115 gr. From my experience, UMC is no worse than other affordable practice ammo. In fact, the only ammo I ever had problems with was Winchester.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts