HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody know of any place online that has P30s in stock? I'm looking for a P30, in 9mm or .40S&W, not the L version. I can't find them anywhere. I'm to a point of where I'd do a private purchase or transfer to get one.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Knight makes a good point. I went with the Safety because I carry AIWB, and I don't like the idea of a loaded gun pointed at my crotch, so I went with the S so I can carry cocked and locked. That's also the reason I went with the P30 over the VP9.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Knight makes a good point. I went with the Safety because I carry AIWB, and I don't like the idea of a loaded gun pointed at my crotch, so I went with the S so I can carry cocked and locked. That's also the reason I went with the P30 over the VP9.
I just adopted a habit of thumbing over the hammer to prevent firing when I draw my V1 P30SK, I'd rather not have a manual safety that I have to mess with in a panic. Just my personal preference. The long pull on that one also makes it less likely to accidentally fire. YMMV of course.

·
Premium Member
506 Posts
Several places had P30 V3’s available last week. Your best bet is to register for email alerts from a number of vendors- and act fast when you get the message.

I just did a quick search in the middle of writing this post, and found three for immediate shipment at prices from $600-1000 dollars, so shop wisely.

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
That P30L is just so freakin awesome!! Yes, the P30 is better if your gonna carry it though. I will say I’ve shoved my P30L down my pants (in a quality Kydex holster) a few times to carry it just to say I did. My short shelf regretted every step but dang I knew I could hit a flee on a cows butt with it if I had too 😁😂. Tell ya what, not to disrupt the thread but for an HK carry pistol... p2000 is just perfection (for me) !!!!!!

·
Registered
77 Posts
First time seeing that Nagels. Looks like a great place. Doesn't seem like anyone had any bad experiences.

As HK US is making the HK45 variants, any guess as to delivery forecast?

·
Registered
77 Posts
I like the feel of the P30 but the double action? Oh my. After owning a Cajun CZ 07 and a Langdon LTT, I'm now a trigger snob.I'll stick with the VP and P7 thanks

·
Registered
35 Posts
If you’re thinking about that p30S I’d try to handle/rent one first. I handled one in the store when I was looking for my p30 last year and could barely actuate the safety without breaking my grip it was so stiff.

Disclaimer: I am a lefty and it is possible that the ambi safeties are harder to manipulate from the right side of the gun (did not try the lever on the left side).

-Brasky68

·
Registered
60 Posts
First time seeing that Nagels. Looks like a great place. Doesn't seem like anyone had any bad experiences.
I bought my P-01 Omega from them last year when they were almost impossible to find. They are super nice folks and always have pretty decent stock.

·
Registered
747 Posts
701-852-4000 The sportsmans Loft

1 - 14 of 14 Posts