HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive been away for a few weeks so is their any news on the P30s?

Price, release date etc;

I have decided to buy a 9mm *shudders* as the ammo is usually at least 25% cheaper or more than .40 cal here and my USP .40 is too snappy for my wife who want to shoot pistols with me and too big for her hands

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
1,922 Posts
Not that I have heard but for what it is worth there is a write up on it in the October Guns&Ammo so maybe eventually it will be here.

·
Premium Member
8,625 Posts
yeah don't forgot there was also a review of the HK45 in HANGUNS MAGAZINE but i still haven't seen one
It's got to be close now, there are reviews in several gun rags on the P30 where the authors have actually received demo guns, and they've been buying a lot of ad space for the HK45.

I know time will tell, but I just can't imagine they'd buy a bunch of advertising if the product is still months away.

·
Registered
10 Posts
http://www.gunsandammomag.com/ga_handguns/hkp30_082907/

Hoping it comes out soon like everyone else! Grip the circumference of a 1911- WOW! That's for my tiny hands!
I have that mag sitting by my computer right now. As soon as it came in the mail I saw the front and a big grin came on. I cant wait either, as well as the fact that I hope a 40 S&W comes out soon. I want a new carry gun and well the p30 can replace my USPc anytime it wants.

·
Registered
3,251 Posts
+1 on the Guns and Ammo article.

Anyone not really like this article? I usually find most G&A articles to be very well written and informative, but not so much with this one. The author had a huge pre-existing bias against HK pistols (for what reason, I am unsure) but he did still seem impressed with the new P30. I feel he could have covered more about the P30, particulary the trigger, rather than going on about "shoebox" slides. Also, this guy decorates the page with commas and short sentences which made it alot harder to read. Every thought was it's own short sentence.

I'll give him this, if it's as accurate as he makes it out to be I may want one myself.

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
+1 on the Guns and Ammo article.

Anyone not really like this article? I usually find most G&A articles to be very well written and informative, but not so much with this one. The author had a huge pre-existing bias against HK pistols (for what reason, I am unsure) but he did still seem impressed with the new P30. I feel he could have covered more about the P30, particulary the trigger, rather than going on about "shoebox" slides. Also, this guy decorates the page with commas and short sentences which made it alot harder to read. Every thought was it's own short sentence.

I'll give him this, if it's as accurate as he makes it out to be I may want one myself.
Same here, plus they are doing this new thing about writing articles like they are talking to you FTF as I understand, and for whatever reason he had a big chip about HK on his shoulder

·
Registered
37 Posts
Same here, plus they are doing this new thing about writing articles like they are talking to you FTF as I understand, and for whatever reason he had a big chip about HK on his shoulder
I read the article too.. It definitely sparked my interest in this gun.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts