·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
1,516 Posts
The German version?
Yeah, I host the hk-manuals.com site, and I've spent some time exploring both the US and German websites for PDFs of all sorts. In the process, seen pics of all sorts of stuff :)

As far as availability of the actual item - I mean; its an air pistol. If the P30CM is available for general public sale in Europe (can't imagine why it wouldn't be, unless it just an HKism) there is no reason a European member couldn't help facilitate a group buy. It's not even a firearm.

I'd be down for one, actually.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Do you train people with the P30?
Yes as training, but as of now I need to use airsoft versions and own every domestic and grey market version P30 made, also in pellet and BB.

For .43 cal paint/chalk/rubber ball the closest I can come to reality of true untethered with blowback is the PPQ modified with added weight.

As an HK shooter/fan I prefer to use the HK all the way from weighted blue pistol through laser pistol (custom made P30 laser pistol as the SIRT doesn’t do HK) onto airsoft then onto paint/rubber/chalk ball but once hitting the .43 cal training balls I have to switch to PPQ and the HK familiarity is then severed.

It wouldn’t be so terrible except that the PPQ in .43 is the M2 with button mag release.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.