HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Can anyone guide me to a post on what to buy and how to install parts to shorten the trigger reset? Without taking it to the gun smith. Sig makes an SRT (short reset trigger) package for $50. Was wonder if HK does the same. I have 3 sigs, I love the HK but hate the mile long trigger reset. I find myself short cycling shots. I would prefer to do the work myself.

-Serg

·
Registered
143 Posts
I sent mine to Lazy Wolf and it came back amazing. I'd highly recommend them!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Unfortunately I don't have $400 to spend on a custom trigger job. I have considered them though.
All I want is a short reset.

·
Registered
594 Posts
Unfortunately I don't have $400 to spend on a custom trigger job. I have considered them though.
All I want is a short reset.
Trade it for a USP45 Compact, problem solved. Not being facetious, I never could manage the P series triggers either. No shame in admitting defeat.

·
Premium Member
869 Posts
Check out Bill Springfield at http://www.triggerwork.net . Don't have to send him your whole gun, just the lower part and it's under $100. I have his short reset on all my P30's and it's wonderful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Banned
474 Posts
Hey Sander37, send me a PM with your email. I will send you an email later today or tomorrow ;-).

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
i have lots of practice with my p30. It gets much easier. Just use it, get to know it, perfect it....problem solved.
sure its not the Sig Legion SAO trigger, but its not bad, it gets better with use, a cleaning, oil. use, cleaning, oil, repeat.... it gets better.

·
Banned
474 Posts
Ups, Sander37 I totally forgot to wrote you my promised email. Sorry for this long wait. It´s already send ;-).

1 - 13 of 13 Posts