HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I picked this P7 up today and was excited to have my first squeeze cocker after a long search. I do have a question for knowledgeable HK forum members. There isn't any model designation on the gun except the grip panel. After looking closely at the label on the box, it's identified with HKP7E and the serial number. My question is this one of the few 7E's or is the box mismarked? Thanks for any info.

·
Registered
2,250 Posts
P7, some call or mark them with the E for the Euro mag release. It's different than the P7's that are marked P7E on the slide. Collector differences is all, shoots the same. Nice grab, very late police model.

P7E is a commercial model too, not a police trade in like pictured.

Here's a commercial marked "P7E"

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
P7, some call or mark them with the E for the Euro mag release. It's different than the P7's that are marked P7E on the slide. Collector differences is all, shoots the same. Nice grab, very late police model.

P7E is a commercial model too, not a police trade in like pictured.

Here's a commercial marked "P7E"

Thanks for the clarification.

·
Registered
54 Posts
P7E is the same as P7 but with flush heel mag release.Those were rare guns [~150 with serial numbers around what Brian mentioned] just because of rarity some collectors go nuts over them ,but only when the P7E is marked "P7E" on the slide.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts