HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, I hope you all had a wonderful holiday with your families!!!

I know I did, the day before Thanksgiving I went and picked up an absolute gem of a P7/PSP. It is like new with absolutely zero wear to the finish and looks as if its hardly been fired. Came with 2 mags, box, tools, brush, manual, etc.

There is only one slight issue in that someone replaced the front sight with a big ole green fiber optic tube and I would like the original. The guy had a front sight in the box with the gun that he said was the original but upon closer examination I am almost 100% sure that the sight he included is not the correct sight. Can you guys point me in the direction of where to buy a factory original or maybe someone on here has one that they might part with?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Wow....I found them on Numrich but there are several different heights listed.....is this a measure the rear with a mic and order the same for the front or what would any of you guys suggest? I really do not want to play a guessing game if I can avoid it and also would like to only change the sight once if I can help it.

·
Teufelshund Tactical
7,421 Posts
Wow....I found them on Numrich but there are several different heights listed.....is this a measure the rear with a mic and order the same for the front or what would any of you guys suggest? I really do not want to play a guessing game if I can avoid it and also would like to only change the sight once if I can help it.
You should be able to see the size of the front sight written on the bottom of the one you have.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I do not have the front sight, I have an aftermarket fiber optic sight or were you talking about being able to see the height on the rear sight?

·
Teufelshund Tactical
7,421 Posts
I do not have the front sight, I have an aftermarket fiber optic sight or were you talking about being able to see the height on the rear sight?
On factory front sights. Get the 6.5mm.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts