HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,111 Posts
i am betting you have something to do with the ebay listing they are listed for $144 per mag that is more than a little high in price. i can go to gun shows and get them for 75 if i need more

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i am betting you have something to do with the ebay listing they are listed for $144 per mag that is more than a little high in price. i can go to gun shows and get them for 75 if i need more
hah, you got me! Been a member for almost 7.5 yrs. Decided to strike now with a listing for 5 HK PSP mags. Plan foiled. :690:

Not my listing though, just thought I'd share.

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
$144 per mag! That's more than double the market price for them. I recently purchased a couple like new, PSP mags off of ebay and Gunbroker for around $60 each.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Got 4 PSP mags a few weeks ago at $45 a piece, real HK mags. They were listed as M8 mags, with pictures clearly showing PSP mags. People looking for M8 mags would not bid on them, and people looking for PSP mags would not check there: no bids, good deal... :D

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
How much is shipping to Africa?
Got 4 PSP mags a few weeks ago at $45 a piece, real HK mags. They were listed as M8 mags, with pictures clearly showing PSP mags. People looking for M8 mags would not bid on them, and people looking for PSP mags would not check there: no bids, good deal... :D
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

1 - 8 of 8 Posts