HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I took this p7 in on a trade today. This seems to have a exact factory finish like my kc p7m10 Nickel finish. There is a mill mark and this is a older police trade in with factory card board. I can still almost read the numbers on the slide where it was milled but can not make out the VA import. I have a test target date of 1-82 and warranty card ect. The gun has date code of IC and the mags IA,HJ. I would like any input on this gun and what kind of value it might be worth cause I intend selling to get a HK930 9mm...

Brad
DFW

·
Premium Member
1,329 Posts
It looks to me to be a 1982 commercial model that someone had done in nickel. I believe the Arlington import mark was lost during the refinish. FYI older NDS police guns did come in the cardboard box.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Anyone have a value of what this older ARL VA trade in might be worth...

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It's very faint..

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yes it is just like your import mark...

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Will it bring 1k...

·
Registered
57 Posts
I guess anything is possible, but very doubtful due to the years of manufacture and the short window of years of importation through Arlington.
I ask because I think the one I have was advertised as a "police trade in excellent condition" (as some were not excellent but cheaper) from a major distributor. I shortly thereafter found a Desantis A4 holster very well used for $20 and mags for $25 from another wholesale vendor....

·
Registered
285 Posts
Not with the refinish and and faded factory markings. That killed the value on that gun. Only collectors seek those protruding mag release guns and to a collector the value in that gun is destroyed. My guess is you could get $700 - $800 maximum, but I could be wrong.
+1
between $700-$800 there is always a reason it was refinished. Most likely it was abused.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.