HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. I recently just picked up a beautiful p7m13 locally. This one is unusual as its stamped "IMPORTED BY RTB-CORP MIAMI-FL". I tried searching on here and google but I could not find too much info. I did find that they would refinish a lot of them and resell? Either nickel or hard chrome? This one is the original finish. Any additional info would be great! Thanks.

·
Registered
727 Posts
Hi everyone. I recently just picked up a beautiful p7m13 locally. This one is unusual as its stamped "IMPORTED BY RTB-CORP MIAMI-FL". I tried searching on here and google but I could not find too much info. I did find that they would refinish a lot of them and resell? Either nickel or hard chrome? This one is the original finish. Any additional info would be great! Thanks.
RTB imports was a company that imported some P7's into the US without HK's permission. A couple hundred p7's made into the US before HK caught wind and made RTB stop importing them. RTB had some P7's Chromed in Gemany before importing them into the US. They tried to pass them off as HK factory chromed guns when they were not. They also installed some P7m8/13 heat shields on some PSP's. There was a period of time when HK would refuse to service any P7's that were impotent by RTB.

·
Priest of the P7
4,971 Posts
Import markings aside, that's a fine looking M13!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Its perfect. Are these anymore rare than original HK imported M13's? Any premium?
The large import mark is the negative hit on it but like you said it looks perfect and I wouldn't say no to her. As long as your happy it looks to be a fine complete M13 with all the factory goodies.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yeah I think it will be a keeper! I had just never seen these particular importer before. I think its cool that its the original finish too. Not refinished. A bit unusual as it seems most of them that got imported were refinished.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts