HKPRO Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Priest of the P7
5,319 Posts
So far scam or mortgage payers :). Still waiting for fair deal.
Well, depending on your definition of "fair deal" you might be waiting indefinitely. There are few of these to go around and sellers know it.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It pops up on gunbroker all them time also I got ton of offers.
I just need this gun for carry. Its a gun that can be released again any minute but I DO want to buy it for a fair price. Looking on gunbroker no one bid on same guns even at lower price that I was offered.

·
Registered
8,464 Posts
It pops up on gunbroker all them time also I got ton of offers.
I just need this gun for carry. Its a gun that can be released again any minute but I DO want to buy it for a fair price. Looking on gunbroker no one bid on same guns even at lower price that I was offered.
Link???

·
Premium Member
3,297 Posts
Try the other on line sites, a deal pops up now and then, Guns America, Guns International etc. if you think you we able to find one for under $2,400 it is not going to happen. Maybe at a pawn shop.

·
Registered
8,464 Posts
Here brand new unfired no one wanted because the pruce is crazy. This is $800 gun that has no historical significance and has been released few times already. Just an interesting carry gun.
http://www.gunbroker.com/item/620525438
Than gun has a nice set of optional wood HK logo grips. However, it is the least desirable M13 HK made. It may not make a difference to someone who is looking for a carry gun, but having that prominent warning engraving on the slide is the least desirable version of the M13. Just curious, what general price range do you believe will get you an M13?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Than gun has a nice set of optional wood HK logo grips. However, it is the least desirable M13 HK made. It may not make a difference to someone who is looking for a carry gun, but having that prominent warning engraving on the slide is the least desirable version of the M13. Just curious, what general price range do you believe will get you an M13?
There is more guns... 2.5k for like new $800 gun i think is great price

·
Priest of the P7
5,319 Posts
Here brand new unfired no one wanted because the pruce is crazy. This is $800 gun that has no historical significance and has been released few times already. Just an interesting carry gun.
http://www.gunbroker.com/item/620525438
I have some bad news for you: you're quite unlikely to find an unfired M13 for much less than that unless you buy it from Germany and import it yourself. The M13 hasn't been imported into the US since the Clinton ban took effect, no P7s are currently being made, none of them have ever been re-released unless you're counting the M8s after the final run of 500 they built to use up parts, and what Colt does with they're snakes has absolutely nothing to do with HK.

I wish you luck with your search for a reasonably priced "new or like new" M13 --hell, I'm looking for a LNIB one for under $3Gs too (aren't we all) but ridiculing sellers who've reached out to you as 'mortgage payers' will only serve to convince other sellers that you're not a realistic buyer -- which at this point you don't seem to be.

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
I wish you luck with your search for a reasonably priced "new or like new" M13 --hell, I'm looking for a LNIB one for under $3Gs too (aren't we all) but ridiculing sellers who've reached out to you as 'mortgage payers' will only serve to convince other sellers that you're not a realistic buyer -- which at this point you don't seem to be.
Winner winner, chicken dinner.

There is more guns... 2.5k for like new $800 gun i think is great price
$800 gun, LOL. That guy could drop his price to $3K and get it with little trouble. I've sold 2-3 M13's NIB for $3200'ish. 98% with original box/stuff is still going to run you $2.9-3K. You will be lucky to find a shooter with no box/mags etc. in need of refinishing for $2500. $800? Keep dreaming, that and another $400 might get you a Police trade-in P7 with finish wear.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.