HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok. I know I've read about the P8 before. It's a USP and as far as I can tell, it was built for the British police market I think. Can't remember. I've seen a couple for sale before though they've been few and far between. Can anyone shed anymore light on them? How many came over here???? What's special about them?

·
Registered
3,872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hmm. Why are they so hard to find??

·
Premium Member
1,288 Posts
I believe Larry at CCF imported them and there were only like 20 imported. Shoot him an e-mail or call him and he can give you the numbers. He is on the forum.

·
Registered
3,872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cool. Thanks Frogman.

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
German army. 9mm. Safety/decock reversed for ease of transition from p38. Has translucent mags (of which robertrtg has a couple).

·
Super Moderator
6,082 Posts
Nice to have if you are a collector I think, but I would just stick with a USP 9 if you want something like it. Plus the USP has had some improvements made to it over the years in the way of some spring and firing pin changes if I am not mistaken.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Ah the P8. I used this pistol in the military! And actually when I went to buy my first HK I really wanted all of the features available on this gun (reversed safety makes more sense as when you go to grab the gun your grip forces the gun into F) but ended up with a P30 so can't complain!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.