HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
After a clean out of the storage cabinet I came across 3 factory NIW, new old stock magazines for a P9S in 9mm and I am just getting around to posting them now. There are 2 IA date coded ones and 1 IG date coded mag. These are the last of my old stock and date coded mags in this condition are hard to come by. Would prefer to sell as a lot. $405 shipped USPS Priority to the lower 48. Insurance is on your nickel. Thanks for looking.

P7

·
Registered
3,272 Posts
After a clean out of the storage cabinet I came across 3 factory NIW, new old stock magazines for a P9S in 9mm and I am just getting around to posting them now. There are 2 IA date coded ones and 1 IG date coded mag. These are the last of my old stock and date coded mags in this condition are hard to come by. Would prefer to sell as a lot. $405 shipped USPS Priority to the lower 48. Insurance is on your nickel. Thanks for looking.

P7

Pm sent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,272 Posts

P7

Per PMs. I'll take 'em.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Pm replied to.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
These mags are sold to RegularGuy461969. Thank you.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts