HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
local pawnshop has one and is asking 1400. any insight on if certain models are worth more or collectible. price seems high and this shop doesn't normally gouge.

·
Registered
339 Posts
They probably took the average pricing off of GB. Really depends also if it's a 9mm or 45ACP.

There was also a target model. It's really hard to say without more info. Also need to see wear and if the buffer housing is ruined. Alot are when people don't know to replace the buffer.

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ir is 9mm I don't know if it is target. I haven't seen it in person it was pit on armslist by the shop so no idea of condition. I'm thinking way overpriced but cool gun

·
Registered
339 Posts
That's not the Target model it looks pretty beat up also

·
Registered
312 Posts
Dude this is not a $1400 piece. I’m pretty sure that’s the Malaysian model that center fire systems was selling for $400. I know because I bought one and it has that same keyring and is beat to snot. I sent it to @Teufelshund Tactical for servicing maybe he can weigh in on this?

·
Teufelshund Tactical
7,560 Posts
ir is 9mm I don't know if it is target. I haven't seen it in person it was pit on armslist by the shop so no idea of condition. I'm thinking way overpriced but cool gun
View attachment 301879
That is a Malaysian Police Trade in, also know as one of the rare "small hand type" pistols. I cover it and all the other variants in my P9 series video review:

These are generally "rode hard and put away wet" from years of use, definitely demanding a trip across my workbench for overhaul, but are cool "shooter grade" examples with a better trigger than the standard combat model.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Would be a nice piece to have it restored, but not with that price tag

1 - 11 of 11 Posts