HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
19 Posts
I am an OGCA member too. Missed the show. My son's college graduation! Nice score on that P9S.
How was the show? The May display show is always a fun time!

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Cohiba7, it was a very good show, the crowd was not as heavy as usual on Saturday so it was easier to get around and see what was there. Sunday was typical, but that was when I found this.

Thanks Marine0303, I have the combat models in 9mm and .45 but this is my first target model. I also have several other HK pistols but I must admit a deep admiration for many older out of production models.

·
Teufelshund Tactical
7,373 Posts
Thanks Cohiba7, it was a very good show, the crowd was not as heavy as usual on Saturday so it was easier to get around and see what was there. Sunday was typical, but that was when I found this.

Thanks Marine0303, I have the combat models in 9mm and .45 but this is my first target model. I also have several other HK pistols but I must admit a deep admiration for many older out of production models.
I'm the same way. Through the years, I've owned just about all of the HK pistol line up, but in my opinion, the P7M series and P9S series are the best. As such, that is where I have concentrated my collection. Congrats again.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts