HKPRO Forums banner

HK parts drying up?

4K views 11 replies 9 participants last post by  75bronco 
#1 ·
I am knee deep into my second build and it seems I am having a much harder time finding original HK parts. To me it seems that HK internal parts (carriers, bolts) that were plentiful just a few months ago have disappeared. Has anyone else been experiencing this?

#5 ·
I have hit up all the usual suspects (Robert, Gordon, Adam) and they too are running short. I have resorted myself to boards and Gunbroker. Say what you want about eBay but during its prime (for HK junkies like myself) you could find just about anything.

#6 ·
My problem with Ebay is that you get inundated with SoftAir crap any time you try to search for MP5 stuff.

#8 ·
you can tell google or other search engines to ignore certain results.

for example I search

"mp5sd -airsoft -marui" an it will factor out airsoft or marui brand. of course there will still be airsoft crap, but whatever words pop up more often can be added to the next search with a minus sign in front of it.

not perfect, but it helps.

a quick google of the above lists the first 8 or so results with actual mp5sd info, then gets some videogame references.

J

RLTW

#9 ·
Yep agreed, eBay is a non-starter now. So where do we go? I am hitting the Washington Arms Gun Show this weekend and see whats up. Haven't been to one in over a year.
:80:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.