HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So I was wondering- since there are no HK posters available (of handguns) I was thinking of making my own- then possibly selling some on ebay for a fair price. I will be getting my first HK (P2KSK) this weekend so that is what the poster would be. A couple questions:

-would anyone want one?
-what would you be willing to pay?
-is it legal if I do this? I wouldn't use the logo as I assume that would be illegal. I was thinking of just having a pic then "Heckler and Koch P2000SK" under it.

·
Registered
158 Posts
CDNN has a few different HK posters in there newest catalog right now. Hope that helps. I would like to have a color poster of an exploded view of a USP Tac 45 or USP CT. I would pay for one with in reason.

·
Registered
201 Posts
I can reccomend the posters by member SS. I have two. Excellent pictures, great poster quality.

·
Registered
503 Posts
the only handgun in the CDNN set is an exploded view. Has its place but would be way kewl to have something more colorful and action oriented

·
Premium Member
1,704 Posts
As far as it being legal, no it would not be if you were selling them. You would have to have them for your privet use only. I don't think HK is overly active on presuing people who infringe on items like you speek of. I also would not want to be the guy they make an example of. TJ

1 - 11 of 11 Posts