HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ryan or anyone who attended the HK PRO Fest get any pics of the 13e carrier group? Tom got me picks of the 11e bolt group, but I need picks/info on the 13e carrier group. I am not talking about 13 carriers like those made MM13 or others (they are basically 33 carrier groups) , but a factory 13e carrier group made to go in a 21e receiver and when combined with the correct 5.56 barrel, recoil spring, and mag well will convert the 7.62 belt fed to 5.56 magazine fed. Anyone how actually owns one of these kits is welcome to jump in as well! Among other things, I need to know what locking piece was in the 13e carrier group.

Thanks for the help,

James

·
HKPRO PRIME MINISTER
1,293 Posts
HK 13E Carrier Assembly

HK23E,

I saw exactly what your looking for...

Unfortunatly I didn't take pic's of the 13E carrier group or assembly...

Dan Shea showed me the complete carrier system unit inside his vault room...

I just have pic's of all the HK gun's inside his vault room... I'm going back to Nevada next year for sure to see Dan again... I need to pick his brain on a few HK things...

I have questions and interests in many items inside the vault room...

HK23E call Dan Shea at LMO... He will certainly assist you quickly with what you need...

Leave a message with Debbie for Dan to call you back... 1-702-564-0948

Ryan

·
Premium Member
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Ryan,
I will give Dan a call.

I have pieced all of the components to an 13e kit except the locking piece!
I have heard rumors it used the same LP as the 23e, but I have concerns that may not be accurate given the 20T's angle is rather high to give function to the belt feed unit. However, the 11e can use the same LP as the 21e, so what do I know?

James

1 - 3 of 3 Posts