HKPRO Forums banner

Would you be intersted in an HK Pro shoot in Mass?

• Yes

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • No

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Maybe

Votes: 1 11.1%
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Who would be interested in an HK Pro Shoot in Mass? I posted this as a poll to see how many might be interested in such an event. I would need to work on a location to hold such an event. I had spoken to another member and he said he may be able to get a host location. Depending on the range location and the number of people it may be convinient for bordering state members to attend as well.

I would have to say the spring might be a better time to hold this event. I know personally this time of year is reserved for hunting.

So please answer the poll and we shall see we go from here! Happy shooting!

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Any one out there? :330:
Five said yes in the poll, but have not posted their thoughts?
Anyone else interested?

S

·
0 Posts
Hey Devil Dog...

Yes!! I am in... I LOVE HK's and have a USP compact .40S&W... and JUST picked up a "still" brand new in the box SP89 unfired... I am NOT shooting the SP89 but would love to bring it for a "show and tell" for those of us who will appreciate something like this... Please let me know when and where!!

Robert
([email protected])

Thanks!!

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey Devil Dog...

Yes!! I am in... I LOVE HK's and have a USP compact .40S&W... and JUST picked up a "still" brand new in the box SP89 unfired... I am NOT shooting the SP89 but would love to bring it for a "show and tell" for those of us who will appreciate something like this... Please let me know when and where!!

Robert
([email protected])

Thanks!!
Love the SP89. I saw one a few months ago at the Springield show and almost put it on a CC. But I held off, a lot of cash for another toy. But one hell of a toy!!

I guess we will have to see where we can go with this. There have been a small amount of responses. But we shall see!!
Any ideas Retromullet?

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Looking for locations that would be accomodating.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hamilton Rod & Gun club

Well you are welcome to join me at the range in Hamilton anytime. Hopefully when it is a lot warmer!!!

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
When the snow melts and things start looking green I will PM you!

·
Registered
2 Posts
When the snow melts and things start looking green I will PM you!
Since you have your PMs and Email turned off . . .

I may know of another location that could be hospitable for a MA shoot as long as no F/A is shot there. I am a member of Mansfield Fish and Game and with the current BOD they have been amenable to having some fun shoots there (a semi-auto rifle shoot is scheduled for 3/15 and they held a Mil-Surp Shoot in January). www.mansfieldfish.com

I am merely a member there, so I can't speak for the club. Any ideas would have to be posed to the BOD for approval, etc.

There is also a way to make it legal for non-MA folks (without NR LTCs) to bring their handguns into MA for a shoot that the club Activities Chairman (not me) could help folks with. The post-ban hi-cap mag law has no work-around for non-LEOs however, so even visitors must comply.

Shoot me a PM if you want to discuss this as an option. As you can see, I don't drop by here very often at all. My USPc .40 & .45 were "retired" to safe queen status when I got sick of the terrible triggers. Will order the Wolff springs and see if I can resolve this issue as I really like the guns. [Regrettably neither Brownells (just placed an order with them) or Midway carry them for the H&K.]

·
Registered
201 Posts
In NH but interested

I would be interested in an HK shoot. Not sure how you mass guys would feel about coming up to NH but we are a lot more friendly when it comes to the fun stuff.

Do you want an outdoor range or indoor range? What would the requirements be for a range?

·
Registered
172 Posts
I still hope that the HK class that was proposed still happens in the RI area.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts