HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
887 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What would a HK PSG1 NIB go for these days? Inquiring minds want to know.

·
Registered
266 Posts
STARTING $15000.00
<<YA WANT ONE?

·
Registered
887 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm not selling one, but have access to one if I want it. While I'd love to own it I don't know that I can justify in my own mind laying out that kind of cash. It is an absolutely beautiful piece though and comes with 20 new in wrapper mags. Thanks for the replys.

·
2,832 Posts
I have never been able to justify the $$ on one either, been tempted a few times though......but 10K buys alot of other stuff...

I'm not selling one, but have access to one if I want it. While I'd love to own it I don't know that I can justify in my own mind laying out that kind of cash. It is an absolutely beautiful piece though and comes with 20 new in wrapper mags. Thanks for the replys.

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
I've seen only about 3 up for sale in the last year or so. One went for 12-13,000-ish used. One was offered up for something like $15,000+ and did not meet sellers price!!!!

Insane stuff here.

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
like this?

Attachments

·
HKPRO PRIME MINISTER
1,291 Posts
PSG1 cost justification...

PSG1 or Registered Auto Sear ????

Which one would you go for ????

HK even sells the LEO model Post 86 PSG1-A1 @ $ 8000.00 dealer...

Inquiring minds can brain storm on that one for sure ... :)

·
Registered
887 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I have never been able to justify the $$ on one either, been tempted a few times though......but 10K buys alot of other stuff...
I could probably get this one for a little less, but not by much. It's a really beautiful piece though. Problem is I likely wouldn't want to shoot it after picking it up and that would be a total waste.

·
Registered
57 Posts
I know this is an HK forum and I do love my HK weapons that I own but for that kind of money I would buy a Knight SR-25 AND have Mike at Tac Ops make me one of his bolt action masterpieces(actually he is in the process now of doing that!!).

·
Registered
279 Posts
I've been asking people for years why the PSG 1 is so expensive. 12-15 years ago, when you saw them new in gun shops they were $10,000. This was when you could buy a sear for $400.00 (I bought the sears, not the PSG1) I don't get a slightly used PSG1 for $12-$14k and a new Blaser R93 Lexus w/ a .308 & .338 barrels , or a Barret are $2Kto$4K less. One guy that owned one and used it for it's intended purpose said it's all in the barrel. He said the cold bore shot is right on the money and if you run 10 or 15 more out, it is still right on the money even though the barrel's hot. What have you heard or found out about this?

·
Registered
35 Posts
I know this is an HK forum and I do love my HK weapons that I own but for that kind of money I would buy a Knight SR-25 AND have Mike at Tac Ops make me one of his bolt action masterpieces(actually he is in the process now of doing that!!).

Have heard good things about TO. :) He built a lh 700 for one of my buddies that shoots 1/8 minute just like all of his creations.

·
Registered
58 Posts
I wonder how many Psg1's sit in a safe some where and never get shot?? and why? do they have a short lifespan? meaning that they need to be worked on frequently to work like they should?

·
Registered
22 Posts
There are a few guns that I would pay any price to get, but unfortunately they are not available in this part of the world, and PSG-1 is among them.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts