ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
2,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Registered
624 Posts
That’s Overkill8000 Gunbroker Account
shadow account I guess? Haha

i don’t really want to sell it, someone wants it they are going to have to want to pay through the nose. Don’t sell it oh well it’s mine to keep. Someone wants one bad enough I get a nice pay day. I sold 6 of the handguard qds at 300 each and they sold in one day. HK key handguards are lame and they sold that high. Sold them too cheap.

Reactions: N55

·
Vendor
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
2,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
for the record: what another man does with his property is his business

shadow stalker - Last week he was defending overkill on pro shop - basement keyboard warrior it appears - same guy “outed” another member about a gov loan - maybe go thru the USDA farm program payment list next - guys got a couple screws loose

·
Registered
624 Posts
I mean I had some of the same listings when my gb account was under my normal screen name so not hard for anyone to figure out. I don’t mind anyones input about my auctions. End of the day I’m not selling it here for a reason.

·
Vendor
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
2,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
Getting a US permit is generally quick (couple weeks) on the other side of the pond: Germany BAFA is ?!? - in my experience from 3 months to a year - maybe they reject the paperwork a couple times or ask for more detail - total bureaucratic <expletive>
Bird Font Beak Accipitridae Wing

·
Registered
624 Posts
Sounds complicated.
if getting the parts was easy you’d see a lot more stuff out there. Getting the parts to begin with is an issue, than the hoops of export import circus. 417 stuff for sure Isn’t easy. Buffer tubes, ambi controls, etc

Reactions: ctyatty
1 - 17 of 17 Posts