HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Teufelshund Tactical
7,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tune in tomorrow for the release of the next Haley Strategic "quick tip" video featuring yours truly and the Heckler and Koch MP5-N sub-machinegun.

·
Teufelshund Tactical
7,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
61 Posts
James, looking forward to the video thanks for sharing. Can you recommended a sling for the MP5 and MP5K platform? My K has a B&T folder and the MP5 has the A2 stock.

Thank you in advance.

·
Teufelshund Tactical
7,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
James, looking forward to the video thanks for sharing. Can you recommended a sling for the MP5 and MP5K platform? My K has a B&T folder and the MP5 has the A2 stock.

Thank you in advance.
I've tried a bunch of slings over the years and I'm not just saying this as an employee of Haley Strategic, but you should take a look at the Haley Strategic D3 Slick Sling. Slim, light and works great with a variety of mounting options. We'll be releasing another "quick tip" video soon, where you will see one mounted to a HK SP5K to demonstrate the sling assist technique.

·
Teufelshund Tactical
7,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Priest of the P7
5,031 Posts
And an internet star is born. I recognize that range, I see you're spending some time out west! I'm glad the new sheriff is still letting Travis use the MCSO range, hopefully that situation continues. I'll be down there in a couple weeks but not to shoot, just soaking up some rays (and some tequila).

·
Registered
61 Posts
I've tried a bunch of slings over the years and I'm not just saying this as an employee of Haley Strategic, but you should take a look at the Haley Strategic D3 Slick Sling. Slim, light and works great with a variety of mounting options. We'll be releasing another "quick tip" video soon, where you will see one mounted to a HK SP5K to demonstrate the sling assist technique.
Thank you Sir, the D3 Slick Sling is exactly what I'm looking for, simple and all business.

·
Teufelshund Tactical
7,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thank you Sir, the D3 Slick Sling is exactly what I'm looking for, simple and all business.
Exactly. That is what I have mounted on my MP5-N in the video.

·
I Bleed Urban Gray
2,884 Posts
late to the party, but really enjoyed the video.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts