HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Which is the better go? the TT or the Eagle bag?

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Merchant of Death (Admin)
11,550 Posts
Sounds like you disabled cookies for that site. I see prices and can put things in my cart... and pay for them (ugh).

·
Registered
648 Posts
Bamaboy, I've had the problem too, and I finally realized that it happens whenever I try to go there via a direct link to a specific item.

Try going to just http://www.hkwebshop.com/ first, and then select the US side and that always seems to work for me.

·
Premium Member
1,848 Posts
Bamaboy, I've had the problem too, and I finally realized that it happens whenever I try to go there via a direct link to a specific item.

Try going to just http://www.hkwebshop.com/ first, and then select the US side and that always seems to work for me.
I was having the same problem, thanks Javic you fixed it for me. Man, this dangerous, I am even thinking about getting the HK umbrella. I think I am drowning in the HKoolaid!!! Thank God for Christmas bonus!!!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Which is the better go? the TT or the Eagle bag?
I don't think you can go wrong with either as they are both good manufacturers and probably made with top quality materials.

I guess it would depend on what you want it to do. The TT seems a little smaller, maybe even good for a grab-n-go bag, whereas the Eagle Pro Shooter bag reminds me more of a larger competition type bag.

You can always just by any range bag, or other bag that you like for that matter, and then get 2 of the HK patches from the HK webshop to apply to it. Presto - HK range bag.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Thanks Bud, I'm thinking that I'll go with the Eagle, I saw the Eagle bag on the LaRue site and it looked good!. But all things considered I'm still and always will be a HK junkie! Cheers

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
They haven't been available for the past several months. They sell out quickly when they are available, so periodically check back and buy when you see them.

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
That's like a girl who looks like she has a 38 C cup, but then takes off her bra and it's all padding. :810:
HA HA!!

Been there my friend...women aren't dumb though, hook line and sinker! What are we going to do, stop at that point?

·
Premium Member
757 Posts
I wouldn't mind having one of those Pro Shooters Range Bag. Wonder if it would make me a pro shooter? Yea Right

·
Premium Member
757 Posts
I wouldn't mind having one of those Pro Shooters Range Bag. Wonder if it would make me a pro shooter? Yea Right
Least might look like one. Yea Double Right

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
I have one of the larger Pro shooter bags available (they acually contain another smaller bag on the inside). If anyone is interested PM me.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts