HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where does someone find the FULLSIZE range bag. The one that has the smaller bag in the larger bag, not the single little bag.They are black I believe, HK marked. If anyone knows what I mean, if you could tell me, especcially the name and where to get one, i would appreciate it. Thank You.

·
Premium Member
1,938 Posts
That is the same one for sale on hk website. And I paid about $20 less from hk. No shoulder strap, no secondary bag. Surprisingly holds quite a bit of ammo and gear. For fa guys might not hold enough. Might look for a trailer and skid steerer.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yea the one on ebay is the smaller one. the on eim thinking of if alot larger, and has a smaller bag inside the larger bag. One sold on here not too long ago, but I dont remember who had it. It went real fast.

·
Registered
549 Posts
Damn, slap the HK name on something and quadruple the price. I bet the zippers are made of cold forged steel and the sling is nitro-carburized. Wouldn't be surprised if the bottom is lined with fiber reinforced polymer. And I wonder why we get the reputation of snobs over here? Ha, ha.

·
Registered
31 Posts
it is a fairly nice bag. i had one that i used every day as a gym bag but it couldnt really hold up to daily use. the interior pockets fell apart. that price is way out of line too. im sure i paid about half that before they were discontinued.

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
Just get a quality range bag, and if it has to say HK on it, order an HK patch and have the misses sew it up.

I prefer bags with MOLLE as it allows you to slap whatever onto the bag in addition to in it. That way the small bag in big bag is obsolete.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts