HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know of a range in the Puget Sount that rents HK's? I'm hoping to try a P2000 or P2000SK before purchasing.

If there isn't a range that rents, is there a good dealer that stocks these models?

Thank you,

Jake

·
Registered
1 Posts
I know that the Marksman in Puyallup rents some HK's. Not sure if they have the P2000's though. You can try giving them a call at this number:
253-535-4363.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Wade's/Bellevue indoor range is getting new Rental HK's in Jan/Feb 2007
Finally wades is getting one? I remember last time I went there they said they don't carry any HK's.

Ever since then I never went, plus wades is too expensive compared to bulleyes indoor range.

I recommend shooting on ladies night anywhere with a lady to shoot free in bullseyes.

·
Registered
195 Posts
HK's have a supply/demand problem. And, most of the employees have their favorite brand and are not HK fans, but respect them as one of the top. The former manager thought he could sell 4 glocks in the time (and cost) of stocking one HK pistol.

The HK rental pistols haven't showed up yet as of Jan 17th 2008

Kris

·
Registered
25 Posts
I've talked to staff at Wade's about HK rentals. They used to have them long ago. They said they ordered a bunch over summer, but blames HK for taking a long time.

Hard to believe though.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Sams Gun Range in Everett has a few Hk rentals. I shot a usp there before i bought one. Don't know if they have 2000/sk or not tho. I'll check next time i'm in there.

·
Registered
72 Posts
If anyone is wanting to shoot H&K pistols, the Marksman Indoor Range in Puyallup has multiple USP rentals, as well as the P2000 in .40 and 9mm with the LEM trigger, and the P2000sk in 9mm (can't remember if I saw a .40 there or not). They are working diligently to try to get a 45 and a 45c out for rental, but rest assured it will be busy on the range from one customer to the next as soon as it hits the case.

Range info, directions, contact stuff:

http://www.themarksman.net/

·
Registered
195 Posts
The Marksman in Puyallup/Tacoma area has HK pistols for rental.

The gun store, off the strip in Vegas, has full autos to rent

·
Registered
195 Posts
If you talk to Wade, (the owner) He will let you rent a Suppressed HK USP Tactical 45, a HK MP5k and MP5 A2 rates start off at $100/hr plus ammo (100rds lasts about 4 seconds)

These are available on certain thursdays, fridays, and whenever you can get him to open his safe if you know the right people and can talk the talk.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts