HKPRO Forums banner

hk rifle making f/a to s/a mininum to legalize

4896 Views 32 Replies 11 Participants Last post by  scottinthegrove
if you had a kit hk rifle that you wanted to sell and they basicly come f/a can you just mill the slot in the bolt and keep the f/a trigger pack with a c&p housing and just to make sure i am thinking right you cannot remove the shelf on the mag housing to make a f/a grip frame with s/a parts or other wise made to semi(i am allmost positive you can't) because all the kits send you a f/a pack that does not fit anyway what is the best and cheapest way to put a s/a grip/pack in its place and can i just mill bolt or do i have to do both sorry i know i 'm prone to rambling thanks men
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks mt162 this is what i needed to know thank you chopstix as well i do have a kit and it does contain offending parts i have no intention of building a f/a as i do not have the credentials but i did want to know prior to my build if the f/a bolt can stay so i now need a s/a trigger pack as i am not ready to demil the f/a pack as i am not a rocket scientist either will a standard s/a grip and pack fit i assume it has to be a c&p or a clip on s/a grip? thank all of you for sharing your amazing knowlage of all things hk dan

· Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
chopstix building a kit that i could coceivably sell in the future mostly wondering now what to do with the f/a parts which jred246 pretty much answered also thanks to mt162 as what to do with my bolt as that would just be another expense build is actually started ,going nice and slow i am not in any rush discovered i have pretty much zero gap measred the rollers and they are standard just thinking about jumping to +06 as i think with the +4 i'd be at maybe 8 thou would like 12 thou better i am also thinking barrels now and i can get a 16" and use my flash hider for $100 behind door #2 is the 12.69 33k barrel with4.80"flashhider for a total of 17.49 anyone know who has a 3.31"flashhider lol i may cut an inch or so off my 4.8" seems like a lot of trouble but door#2 option is going to look more sbr-ish what do hk do wwhkdo wtf

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.