HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,282 Posts
Super scammy. NR seller listing a 40,000 gun for 4,500? No red flags here.

·
Premium Member
1,293 Posts
Sent message asking form 4 pix with description of weapon as a RRMG.
Also, will mention at one time I owned a S&H Firearms weapon, it was not
marked the way shown in the pic.

·
Premium Member
752 Posts
Listed in the semi section, along with a messed with SKS for more money, could try a lot harder.

·
Premium Member
966 Posts
Does anyone really believe this is not a scam? Just joined. 3 pics each.one shows a gun outside by a pool with a stucco hose, while the other shows the inside of a log cabin?
Yeah… it can be a scammer has to be legit! BULLCRAP!!! this is a scam.
M.

·
Priest of the P7
5,159 Posts
Guys, dude is a Nigerian prince…what reason could he have to lie to you?

Reactions: GPSIG

·
Registered
311 Posts
Target rich environment here...

·
Premium Member
350 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Nice… I have two scammers that want to find me and do no good to me… lol.

·
Premium Member
1,293 Posts
When you order yours can you get four for me too? I'll catch up with you on the payment later if that's ok with you? 😇
Too late! Auction says SOLD! I feel that weapon in it current condition could be a problem, maybe
a big problem for whomever bought it.

·
Registered
311 Posts
If they make it to the Missouri River I'll buy them lunch.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Too late! Auction says SOLD! I feel that weapon in it current condition could be a problem, maybe
a big problem for whomever bought it.
It was a scammer gunbroker took shauna cherry away 15 minutes after I bought it now and sent a message do not pay for iIts 2 guns they must have been sleeping because I didn’t get the messages like pavia. Pavia is dealing with scary people

·
Registered
3,141 Posts
Its so funny that these scammers are getting frustrated. I feel so sorry for them 🙄🤪

Whats even more funny is someone who probably never touched a gun threating guys that ARE affectionados and owners of real HK hardware 😝😝🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: veritas

·
Registered
19 Posts
The scammers that message me I tell them my secretary’s will work on PayPal or other payments this week because I don’t now how it works then they send another address or account number for payment but then the secretary’s have been to busy and will work on it next week

1 - 20 of 21 Posts