HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thinking about putting together another HK shoot like the last one we did last year. Let me know if anyone is interested in doing one again. We could use another range where we could shoot rifles this time. Let me know, probably in early March 08.

·
Premium Member
1,162 Posts
The only indoor rifle range I know of that is reasonably close to where the last shoot was held is Pro Gun on Front Street in Cuyahoga Falls.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That is what I was thinking, the new range at Pro Armament(Pro Guns New Name). Stonewall is okay, I have shot there once. But they get a crowd from Cleveland that is not the best in character sometimes. I can talk to Jeremy and try to set up a shoot, but I would like to have atleast 10 people cuzz that range will cost us quite a bit more.Last time we rented it out, it was $150 for 90 minutes, but that was 4 years ago and was all Deputies that I work with. I can call him and see what he says and I will post the results. Ask some of your buddies to attend. I think that I already have 4, so more the merrier.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Ohio Shoot

depending on date you can count me in

any one going to the NRA banquet April 10 at Harry's Steakhouse in Brecksville?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts