HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I see by looking at the posts here there was a NE Ohio get together. It seemed to have went well. Is anyone interested in doing this again? Relatively new to the area and recently met up with another HKPro member here last weekend for some HK fun and was wondering if we could expand the group.

Thoughts?

·
Registered
95 Posts
I'd be interested as long as it wasn't too far north. I live between Lima and Dayton, so I wouldn't really be up to driving to say Toledo, but maybe somewhere between Lima and Toledo would be doable

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I dont blame you brother, but I was thinking of getting some folks in the NE section of Ohio so I am assuming that that would be too far for you as well. If we get it rolling you are more than welcome if you change your mind!

·
Registered
538 Posts
I would like to be in on this I have been waiting for this to happen I work at a place in Ashland with a for lane indoor range its only 25 feet or I no of an outdoor range real close to where I work also. If that don't work I will go north to meet some fine HK folks

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nat, sounds good brother. So far this thread hasnt gotten much response. I got together with another member as I mentioned earlier and it was a blast. Ashland isnt too far a hike for me if we can shoot quite a bit. I know of one place right off 250 that has a small range. Would that happen to be where you work?:wink:
I have a smaller range on the west side of Cleveland and I have already run it past the management and they are cool with it. I am just waiting for a few more folks to show some interest before really planning seriously right now. Help me spread the word and lets get this thing rolling!

·
Registered
538 Posts
Yes I work at the gun shop off of 250 just down the road from us on not to far from st rt 42 there is an outdoor range if the weather is nice I'd rather go there so you don't have to have put 4 guys in our small shooting stalls

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hmmmmm...may be doable. I drive past that exit on the way out of town quite often. Maybe a pit stop is in order.

Where are the rest of our NW Ohio HK'ers???? It cant be just me, DBLaction, and Nat???

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
I would be in, sat going to kc rile club again w some buddies, cool outdoor range, 2 120 yd and a 250 outdoor , a lot of steel. And pistol targets, cheap to 15 an hour,

·
Premium Member
44 Posts
KC would be a great place, especially if we could get Dan, the owner, involved with the outting. I don't think full auto would be a problem. I am a member of both NLFG and Midwest, where we met before. Now Midwest supposedly has a full auto HK for rent, but the rifle range is permanently closed. I don't know if that would work as well as before. We probably could reserve the range at NLFG if there was enough support, but KC would be my first choice.

KC's Rifle Pistol Club
Welcome to the Midwest Gun Range
NLFG HOME PAGE

·
Premium Member
1,364 Posts
Tater217

I would be interested, please keep me posted as to where and when you plan to have the get together. The KC range has a small covered picnic area or at least it looked like it could be used for that.

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Good to go gentlemen. Sorry I have been a little remiss on updating the thread.

I will be reaching out to Bill this week and post some update info on here once we get something concrete.

·
Premium Member
1,436 Posts
I'm in Mentor Oh. I can travel to any part of the state to meet up with a few fellow HK'er's. I have the next couple of weeks off before I have to go out of town again so I'm in if this happens.

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
PM's inbound to the group.

·
Premium Member
1,436 Posts
Well gentlemen, I have some bad news. I managed to contract a wicked case of strep f*&^%$g throat!! So I won't be able to make it for Saturdays shenanigans!! This sucks, was so looking forward to it. Then again, treating a 103.4 degree fever is just as exciting a shooting a virgin MR556...........wait.........no its not. Ugh.

And since I can't make it, someones going to have to post pics and vid. That is a requirement!!!

·
Premium Member
1,436 Posts
Ummmm, actually, I'm feeling pretty good today. Fever is gone and the sore throat is almost gone. I may try and make it tomorrow after all. I might be a bit late to the party but better late than never. I'll just have to see when I wake up in the morning.

·
Registered
538 Posts
Had a great time today and a big thanks to chuck for letting play with your toys

·
Premium Member
1,364 Posts
A good time was had by one and all. Even the range owner said, "You Hk guys are great, I've made enough to cover my rent, today!" I am sorry to say I forgot to bring my camera to record the festivities for posterity but next time we get the group together will take a pic or two ... Oh! and of the members who came, too.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.