HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There used to be a shop on S Federal just north of Hwy 285, they carried almost anything and everyting HK. Does any else remember this place or what happened to it?

·
Premium Member
132 Posts
I know of Green Mountain Guns at Wadsworth & Hwy 285. Is this what you were thinking of? When was the last time you were there?
3355 S Yarrow St # 113
Lakewood, CO 80227
(303) 985-7240

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's been a couple of years, the store was quite small on the second floor of a small strip mall and the owner had to buzz you in. I will go by there next time I'm up north. I remember they had a web site which had a black background with red and green indicators to signify if an item was in stock or not.

·
Premium Member
8,631 Posts
Sounds like Cals Sporting Armory (where the use to be).
They're all online now.
And don't have nearly the inventory selection they used to have. No hard-core stuff like PSG1 stock, mostly just mags and accessories.

But what was the "incident"?

·
Registered
149 Posts
Only thing I could think of is the Mag issue which they conflicted with another seller. I was curious about that too.

As far as ranges, check the range thread. I'd try to make it to the one in Colo. Springs (Whispering Pine)....I hear it's pretty fancy.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Cal's was robbed at gunpoint, don't remember the details, he was lucky and didn't get too badly hurt by the scumbags.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
CAl's is the shop I was thinking of, the way he had the security setup I'm surprised someone was able to get in to rob him but I guess when you display a high level of security it tells someone that there must be something worth stealing inside. It's a shame because it was nice to be able to walkin and buy HK parts and accessories on impulse instead of shopping online until you forget what you wanted in the first place.

At least we have Specialty Sports here in the Springs with a good stock of HK pistols.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Green Mountain Guns is no longer an HK dealer

They've ended their dealer status but will still order for you.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts