HKPRO Forums banner

HK Shop in Denver

G
5974 12
There used to be a shop on S Federal just north of Hwy 285, they carried almost anything and everyting HK. Does any else remember this place or what happened to it?
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's been a couple of years, the store was quite small on the second floor of a small strip mall and the owner had to buzz you in. I will go by there next time I'm up north. I remember they had a web site which had a black background with red and green indicators to signify if an item was in stock or not.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Only thing I could think of is the Mag issue which they conflicted with another seller. I was curious about that too.

As far as ranges, check the range thread. I'd try to make it to the one in Colo. Springs (Whispering Pine)....I hear it's pretty fancy.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
CAl's is the shop I was thinking of, the way he had the security setup I'm surprised someone was able to get in to rob him but I guess when you display a high level of security it tells someone that there must be something worth stealing inside. It's a shame because it was nice to be able to walkin and buy HK parts and accessories on impulse instead of shopping online until you forget what you wanted in the first place.

At least we have Specialty Sports here in the Springs with a good stock of HK pistols.

·
Registered
41 Posts
There used to be a shop on S Federal just north of Hwy 285, they carried almost anything and everyting HK. Does any else remember this place or what happened to it?
I know what you're talking about. The shop was called Cal's Sporting Armory. Chad(the owner) closed the shop down. He only does parts sales on the internet now. www.calssportingarmory.com

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.