HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HK rep at SHOT show talking about how he wants to see a VP9SK and a VP9 compact or K model for Glock 19 sized pistols. Sounds like foreshadowing at what is coming down in the pipeline.

Skip to 1:50

·
Registered
623 Posts
VP9k, VP9sk, VP9L, to join VP9 and tactical

Finally making a full range of striker fire.

Now, if the USP and P30 series could drop in price that would be great.

·
Premium Member
388 Posts
VP9k, VP9sk, VP9L, to join VP9 and tactical

Finally making a full range of striker fire.

Now, if the USP and P30 series could drop in price that would be great.
Finally making a full range of striker fire? Hardly. More like still talking about making a full range of striker fire.
And to add insult to injury the SHOT announcement is a suppressor ready VP9, which is a previously launched VP9 tactical with suppressor height sights. Only they're not coming with suppressor height sights because HK hasn't decided which sights to go with.

·
Premium Member
446 Posts
Still need a .45 ACP... every other manufacturer makes at least one (Walther, M&P/M&P Shield, Glock, Sig...)!

I'd be interested in a smaller VP9 (sk/compact) too!

·
Registered
5 Posts
The VP9 is the best selling commercial firearm and they are not producing what people want? Dude shouldn't even be talking about other versions without having some proof of their existence.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Dammit. they still hate ME. I want a vp45

·
Registered
83 Posts
Dude shouldn't even be talking about other versions without having some proof of their existence.
I bet he knows what's coming down the pipeline. Must be really difficult to do shot with last year's rollouts knowing there's 4 new items right around the corner. A P 2000-size VP tho? That would be a little strange unless a VPsk came single stack.

I want to hear some rifle rumors.

·
Registered
18 Posts
My EDC is currently a P30SK with LEM, and I'd switch in a heartbeat if they came out with a VP9SK. I just can't get used to the LEM trigger and shoot it as consistently as the VP9. I am using the HKParts +2 Mag extension and that really helps the P30SK grip more like the VP9, but personally I prefer the VP9 trigger to the LEM. Hopefully they'll continue using the same magazines as the P30 series, and I won't have to invest in additional magazines and mag extensions.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts