HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HK SL6 carbine in 223 with 1.5-6x42 Schmidt Bender SG1 scope, with 7 mags.

This is hands down one of my favorite gun ever. Just feels great to have in hand. Accurate like a laser and has the right amount of kick and recoil. Just a joy to shoot. The rifle has a prototype HK factory 11mm dovetail mount to which I had a custom Sportsman's Match 30mm scope mount made for. Randall at AR15 BBL's milled the front of the scope mount to match the reciever. The scope is in very good ++ condition with super clear glass, and with this set up, it has the proper eye relief as well. Wanted it to look exactly like the photo of the SL6 in the HK brochure, which oddly, if you use the factory 05 mount, you cannot achieve! Like all my stuff, rarely shot, less than a 100 rounds over the last 7 or 8 years. Looking at the internals, probably under 1000 overall? Comes with 7 minty mags, all as near new. Stock has some handling marks nothing major, buttcap is minty. I'm the second owner. Also have a brand new buffer from HK in a bag to send with it. If you don't want the scope, will sub the 11mm with an ARMS weaver rail so you can do your own set up.

As shown $5500, less scope $3500. I don't think you will find a nicer SL6 for sale currently. FTF PPT at LGS in West Los Angeles area or shipping at cost FEDEX approx $100 to a FFL that will accept from an individual.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts