HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
851 Posts
The Tactical cases are no longer used by HK. HK had Eagle Industries make these for the Socom, Tactical, CT, and Expert. Eagle is currently making range bags for HK that are available on the HK Webshop.

The price for that case from Patriot Outfitters is pretty good. I think current prices for the HK marked cases average about $100+ or so.

PM me if you like, I have an HK marked one available in black in you are interested.

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I had seen the SOCOM soft bag by Eagle Ind. in a gun magazine. I thought they called it the SOCOM because of how small and compact it was. But they actually just named it after the HK gun?

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
Or look up the Blackhawk Socom Pistol Bag.

$60-$80

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Javic, that one you listed is really sweet. Do you know anyone that carries it in black?

S5TIIOwner - that is the bag I linked too in my first post, it is the blackhawk one. It seems pretty nice too.

I would really like to get the HK SOCOM case because I plan to buy a P2000SK, so I would like the case as small as possible.

Any other ideas?

I've also seen pics that have the HK simbol on the inside pouches as well. Is that pretty standard? Or just the small HK on the outside?

·
Registered
3,199 Posts

·
Registered
518 Posts
The Socom case that the Mark 23 and Tac's come in is not a small case and I don't see it being a good match for a pistol as small as the p2000sk.

Get the Hk soft case like the onces shown above...it is much smaller than the Socom case and would fit your purpose better.

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Do you think CDNN will get more of the black ones in?

What does the interior of the ones CDNN carries? Like the Blackhawk, or like the Eagle?

I'm not sure which style I like better. I really like the Blackhawk how everything has it's own velcro pouch.

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Do you think CDNN will get more of the black ones in?
What does the interior of the ones CDNN carries? Like the Blackhawk, or like the Eagle?
CDNN should get more in stock as they have been selling them for a long time

Here is the CDNN case with plenty of pics of the inside.....
http://cgi.ebay.com/Heckler-Koch-HK...yZ106972QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I agree with Mike that these cases may be too big for a P2Ksk. The Eagle Industires pistol pouch would be a perfect fit.

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Which ones would be too big for a P2000SK? The one from CDNN with the HK symbol, or the Blackhawk Discreet SOCOM case?

What is that additional loop on the HK bags for? I see the extra mag pouches and the larger pouch to put the pistol, but what about that other thing?

It is a nice case though. And a great price compared to the rest.

The Blackhawk SOCOM has adjustable pouches that you can tailor to each gun.

·
Registered
74 Posts

·
Registered
3,250 Posts
I just ordered the tan Blackhawk HK case off ebay for my USPc, price was $29.99 plus $9.95 S&H. Should be great because it will hold all three mags. We'll see how nice it is once it comes. :)

G

·
Which ones would be too big for a P2000SK? The one from CDNN with the HK symbol, or the Blackhawk Discreet SOCOM case?

What is that additional loop on the HK bags for? I see the extra mag pouches and the larger pouch to put the pistol, but what about that other thing?

It is a nice case though. And a great price compared to the rest.

The Blackhawk SOCOM has adjustable pouches that you can tailor to each gun.
Both cases will be too big for the P2000SK. Or better put, the P2000SK will fit in the case with a ton of extra room in it.

The Eagle and Blackhawk cases are essentially the same in terms of layout. Both feature a general purpose pouch for a LAM unit (or whatever you want), a strap that goes around the grip of the gun to hold it in place, a smaller pouch to place the muzzle of the gun in, a double-magazine pouch, and a pouch for a silencer.

If you are wanting a smaller case then these are probably not the cases for you. IIRC, they measure somewhere north of 12"x12".

HK used to offer a smaller pistol case that would hold a compact pistol and a few magazine but I don't know if they offer it anymore.

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
I think maybe that Eagle Ind. that Mark71 linked to first might be the route I go. I like how there is easy access as soon as you unzip it.

Did that particular style of Eagle bag ever have the HK design on it?

I plan to get a good size range bag to put all of the rest of the stuff to go along with the gun in. So I really don't need anything more than a pouch & 2 extra mag holders.

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Did that particular style of Eagle bag ever have the HK design on it?

The Eagle case never had the HK logo on it. You can always buy a patch from the HK store and put it on.

Hey ss_doomtrooper,
The case should have enough room for the VP-70. My friends has one and uses it with his fullsize USP 9mm and it fits fine.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts