HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello i would like to get pro's and con's on getting a binary trigger or just a nice trigger.
job from bill Springfield? i think there might be a little of both the you guys have??
appreciate it, thank you

·
Registered
105 Posts
Man get it. Owned class 3s. Going binary ifs cheap fun compared to that . BTW, install it yourself. Price for trigger housing with one already installed is just whacky. "..the way things are..." WTF-ever? Going to get more of your toys when it comes to that.

·
Premium Member
1,258 Posts
hello i would like to get pro's and con's on getting a binary trigger or just a nice trigger.
job from bill Springfield? i think there might be a little of both the you guys have??
appreciate it, thank you
Get one! I own full autos MP5's and put one on my SBR MP5/10 and it was a blast.
Life is short, I bet the two people who left for the day in their SUV never imagined getting
hit by a small plane and dying but they did get hit by a small plane and were killed. Happen
in Florida a few months ago. Captured on film by someones door camera.

·
Registered
339 Posts
They’re not practical and over priced IMO.....
BUT I have a couple of safes full of unpractical overpriced firearms. As HkChuck noted, life is short and there are way worst things to spend money on and you never know what the future holds.
Some of us are wired differently and get infantile pleasure and child like grins from FA (or close to FA in this case) magazine dumps or at least I do. It’s time to scratch that itch and get a binary trigger.

·
Premium Member
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
They’re not practical and over priced IMO.....
BUT I have a couple of safes full of unpractical overpriced firearms. As HkChuck noted, life is short and there are way worst things to spend money on and you never know what the future holds.
Some of us are wired differently and get infantile pleasure and child like grins from FA (or close to FA in this case) magazine dumps or at least I do. It’s time to scratch that itch and get a binary trigger.
CAN I GET AN AMEN TO THAT BRUTHA!!!

·
Registered
73 Posts
I installed one purely for practical reasons. I needed the 922r compliance parts, so I could SBR my SP5. It seemed like a no-brainer to me considering its price at the time and how easy it was to drop in. I rarely fire it in binary mode, but it's nice to know it's available.

·
Registered
285 Posts
If you get it buy a separate housing to instal it in. I sold mine and most my other binary triggers I just don’t like them. I mean I had seven of them in various weapons and I’m down to two of them and idk if I’m going to keep those

·
Premium Member
HK SP5, HK SP5K PDW, HK SP5K EURO, HK 45 Tactical, HK VP9 Tactical OR, HK MR762.
79 Posts
The SP5 trigger is heavy. After hundreds rounds semi auto, my fingers get slower. Bought 2 binary triggers for sp5k and sp5. Working great and fun to shoot. Depending how many ammo do you have. These binary will get more attention at the range.

·
Premium Member
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
338 Posts
I have a dedicated Franklin lower - it’s fun to switch up once in a while - plus cool double bullet stamp on the receiver

·
Registered
121 Posts
I had a Franklin, Just sold it.

Not much of a mag dump guy considering scarcity of ammo and all, if your one for training a lot with tactical drills, then using one to learn how to do 2 and 4 taps is kind of cool.

I live in Colorado springs and just got back my sp5k from bill Springfield, I can tell you there is a major difference from the stock trigger once he is done. he has done both my SP5 and 5k, he also installed the flappy paddle mag catch in the 5k for cheap money.

I cant recommend him enough for HK trigger work. Very satisfied with his work.

·
Registered
172 Posts
I was somewhat interested in a binary trigger for my SP5 until I saw the price at HK Parts. I'll just pull the trigger really fast two times.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts