HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to eventually SBR my HK SP 5 (CA date code) but I looking for a brace until the Form 1 is approved.

I am looking the at HKPDW Brace by SB-Tactical.
Does any know if I will have to modify it to work with a factory SP5?
Any other recommendations?

I am trying to decided between a fixed A2 stock or an adjustable A3 once the paperwork comes back.
Any recommendations?

Thanks

·
Premium Member
3,676 Posts
Unless SB has modified more recent ones, you’ll have to at least cut off a corner of the buffer and may have to remove one of the buffer screws due to interference with the auto carrier block in the SP5 receiver.

Regarding stocks, the A2 is cheaper and more comfortable to shoot. The A3 looks cooler. It’s a matter of personal taste.

·
Registered
269 Posts
I bought the motor gear works folding brace. It's snug but fit without modification. Added a Tailhook Mod C. No complaints at all.

Plan on buying a B&T collapsible as well. Heard nothing but good things except price. Will post a review when I have both in hand.

Reactions: sburke91

·
Registered
106 Posts
I bought the motor gear works folding brace. It's snug but fit without modification. Added a Tailhook Mod C. No complaints at all.

Plan on buying a B&T collapsible as well. Heard nothing but good things except price. Will post a review when I have both in hand.
I second this. I have the larger tailhook, but it makes a good brace, and the folding portion is very solid.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts