HKPRO Forums banner

221 - 240 of 361 Posts

·
Premium Member
57 Posts
I been a lurker for a couple of months and decided to make an account and join the club. I bought an SP5 in December and SBR instantly I don't it should be a "Pistol." Here are some pictures of it. Please note it is NOT an full auto sear its a binary trigger. I did not like the trigger housing for it. Credit for my friend taking the pictures at Vienna Arsenal (Except the last picture).
92093686_690457485037629_5767854922036936704_n.jpg
82904585_891366631298659_7904297474982057266_n.jpg
82568636_169476381053100_7411155123847580838_n.jpg
IMG_3858.jpg

F stands for Fun

·
Registered
34,563 Posts
I been a lurker for a couple of months and decided to make an account and join the club. I bought an SP5 in December and SBR instantly I don't it should be a "Pistol." Here are some pictures of it. Please note it is NOT an full auto sear its a binary trigger. I did not like the trigger housing for it. Credit for my friend taking the pictures at Vienna Arsenal (Except the last picture).
View attachment 257002
View attachment 257004
View attachment 257006
View attachment 257008

F stands for Fun
Welcome to the site--- very nice!!! :biggrin:

Tony

·
Registered
12 Posts
The HK MLI Optic Mount is my personal favorite for the SP5, MP5, and HK94 platforms. While there are other solutions that are excellent for certain co-witness needs, I have found the MLI to be the winner of my best all around award!!!! It is easy to install, easy to remove, and absolutely bomb proof!

@bystok

Derek, what’s the sight picture /cowitness with an Aimpoint T2 on an MLI optic mount? Lower 1/3? Absolute?

Thanks-

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
HK Shooting Team
2,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #225
@bystok

Derek, what’s the sight picture /cowitness with an Aimpoint T2 on an MLI optic mount? Lower 1/3? Absolute?

Thanks-

Depends....in general to answer your question, the mli mount isn’t a cowitness mount.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Looks great with both stocks! I love the contoured trigger housing. Where did you get it?

·
HK Shooting Team
2,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #228
Thanks! Is the reticle then above/outside the hood? I actually prefer it that way, with no other sights in view.

your mounting solution will determine that depending on which dot you run

·
Premium Member
57 Posts
@Kisara
I bought a trigger house and did some filing to make it fit into the sp5. I can provide some information where to file. Took me a good day to figure it out where to do it

·
Registered
186 Posts
Pelican Air 1555 case with Kaizen Foam all purchased from TheCaseStore. Use the code SPRING2020 for a 20% discount before April 30.

Kaizen is trace and cut. Sturdy. It is not Pick and Pluck.

A3 F stock/Aimpoint T2/Omega 9K

HK sticker form the HKWEBSHOP

Sweet fit.

Pelican air2.jpg
Pelican air1.jpg

·
Premium Member
3,455 Posts
Picked up mine today. CA code 2020 production (box label says 03/20). Fortunately, the SBT brace left over from my Z-5RS fits fine, and it fits perfectly in the included case. First order of business will be to replace the rear castle sight with a diopter.

·
HK= NFG 4 the Wallet
1,195 Posts
I picked up one yesterday from FFL. New style case. I took my can and a box of ammo with me. After paper work was all said and done, left 50 casing on his ground. He wanted to compare noise levels between his can and mine and between his 5.5" AR and the SP5. I had some Lawman 147's going supper out of the SP5. Bummed me out, I forgot to bring my brace though.

·
Registered
34,563 Posts
Picked up mine today. CA code 2020 production (box label says 03/20). Fortunately, the SBT brace left over from my Z-5RS fits fine, and it fits perfectly in the included case. First order of business will be to replace the rear castle sight with a diopter.

Congratulations!!! :biggrin:

Tony

·
Registered
34,563 Posts
I picked up one yesterday from FFL. New style case. I took my can and a box of ammo with me. After paper work was all said and done, left 50 casing on his ground. He wanted to compare noise levels between his can and mine and between his 5.5" AR and the SP5. I had some Lawman 147's going supper out of the SP5. Bummed me out, I forgot to bring my brace though.
Excellent!!! :wink:

Tony

·
HK= NFG 4 the Wallet
1,195 Posts
Someone PLEASE tell me you happen to snag one of those BDU guns today at $2224.99. I've been on that wait list for ever and that dang ISN came through when I was outside doing yard work....Grrrrrr

·
Premium Member
3,455 Posts
Someone PLEASE tell me you happen to snag one of those BDU guns today at $2224.99. I've been on that wait list for ever and that dang ISN came through when I was outside doing yard work....Grrrrrr
Don’t you already have three SP5s that you paid an average of $2523.28 for? Save some for the cheap ones for rest of us. Lol.

221 - 240 of 361 Posts