HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was at a gun show today and was finally able to see an actual HK SP5K. It was on sale for $2850. It looked beautiful. It kept calling out my name but my bank account said no. Someone told me that they will probably never be imported into the US in large quantities and thus the price will always remain high and the quantity limited. I was hoping that was not going to be true but good things in life are hard to come by. Oh well I can dream about the gun tonight. Happy new year and happy shooting.

·
Registered
4,204 Posts
I was at a gun show today and was finally able to see an actual HK SP5K. It was on sale for $2850. It looked beautiful. It kept calling out my name but my bank account said no. Someone told me that they will probably never be imported into the US in large quantities and thus the price will always remain high and the quantity limited. I was hoping that was not going to be true but good things in life are hard to come by. Oh well I can dream about the gun tonight. Happy new year and happy shooting.
Look around and you can find them much cheaper than that.
$2,228.57
Heckler and Koch SP5K Pistol Black 9MM 4.5-inch 10rd

·
Registered
498 Posts
i'm sorry but that was not on sale. that was fishing looking for an unsuspecting buyer!

·
Registered
83 Posts
GrabaGun has 30 round mag versions for $2,148, plus $8 shipping. Now. Eight left last I checked today.
Grab a Gun has been my go to lately for buying guns online. They have great prices, ship relatively quickly and once they do, it gets here quickly. They ship out of DFW. I live in Arkansas, so pretty much anything UPS 2nd Day Air gets bumped up to next day.

I missed that deal on 773.96 PTR-91s they had.

Shameless plug for Grab a Gun -- highly recommend them.

·
Registered
332 Posts
don't forget about layaway plans . funds were tight during the holidays and my family comes first . just got mine out of layaway last week .

·
Registered
3 Posts
Happy New Year everyone. Grab a gun is the best. Just got my SP5K delivered to local dealer for $2,156. Picked up Saturday 12/31/16.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Attachments

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Grab a Gun has been my go to lately for buying guns online. They have great prices, ship relatively quickly and once they do, it gets here quickly. They ship out of DFW. I live in Arkansas, so pretty much anything UPS 2nd Day Air gets bumped up to next day.

I missed that deal on 773.96 PTR-91s they had.

Shameless plug for Grab a Gun -- highly recommend them.
Thanks JooJooBurger I was not aware of grab for purchasing and I will have to give them more of my attention.

·
Registered
81 Posts
I really love mine. It is a soft shooting pistol and will ame an even softer sbr 8-9 months from now. My SN is in the 3k range so I'd say they are importing quite a few of them.

·
Registered
758 Posts
I really love mine. It is a soft shooting pistol and will ame an even softer sbr 8-9 months from now. My SN is in the 3k range so I'd say they are importing quite a few of them.
I'm right there with you. Except I'm 5 months pending. On a related note, anyone want to buy a well built but stupid case?

·
Registered
670 Posts
I send them an email yesterday hoping to put one aside at the $2116 price they had because they were closed. Hopefully i'll get one soon!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts