HKPRO Forums banner

HK T-shirts... fitment and which t-shirt brand is used?

2293 Views 15 Replies 7 Participants Last post by  FenixMike
I was wanting to order a few and I'm cursed with a skinny waste, big shoulders and a tall torso, so most shirts are either a tent width wise while turning into a belly shirt if I lift my arms, or look like they came from baby gap because they are too small.

Can you tell me what brand the shirts you use are made from? I wear a XL with Oakley and 5.11 stuff but a Large in most other t-shirts and need to figure out which size to order.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Premium Member
2,839 Posts
I am recently from a XXL to a L.... I purchased a few shirts from HK last week along with the Wahler jacket. I too have wide shoulders and a longish torso... It fits rather well and if I lift my arms I do not look like I am trying on children clothes... Your results may vary though... That being said, do clothing designers not think people wearing larges can be taller than 5'9? I am having a harder time finding clothes that fit me now than I did when I was a fatass.

· Premium Member
2,839 Posts
Welcome to my world. Can you look at the tags when you get a chance and see what brand they are? at 6'2 220, its hell finding shirts that properly fit while being able to CCW.
6'4-5 190.

Inside of the pictogram shirt... side note, who ever designed the shirts needs a basic lower crash course. FA pictogram should be open ended not closed..

Text Font T-shirt

· Premium Member
2,839 Posts
Thanks! These ones I can wear a large... Lets just hope they don't have 15 different types of t-shirts they print on!
I've only ran across Gildan recently. They use to print on Hanes too.

· Premium Member
2,839 Posts
Are there any "cool shirt" designs out there for HK? Wearing a black T with FL humidity and sun is a short day at the range.
It doesn't matter if you're wearing white in the current Miami Heat it's still f'ing hot. I thought NC summers were bad. This is walk outside and you're soaked hot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapastalk.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.