HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here we have my HK Tactical .45acp with the Gemtech Blackside. I have to say for the money I am pleased. It's very quiet and accuracy with 230 grain ammo is excellent. The .45acp is ideal for suppressing since it is subsonic. This way if something bad goes bump in the night, we need not bother the wife's slumber. :D You need to get the adapter to use on Mark 23, annoyed with HK for reversing the threads...

·
Premium Member
1,285 Posts
I have the same set-up and really like my Blackside. It's an underrated suppressor in my opinion.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I broke down and got the adapter so I can use it on my Mark 23, but with all the going back and forth and worrying about those threads. I may just break down and buy another Blackside for her. I think for the money its a good can.

·
Premium Member
1,285 Posts
I paid 550 for mine about 4 years ago and recently spent 200 on having the LID put on it.

Out of curiosity, what did you guys pay for your Blacksides? Mine was $675 plus tax about a year and a half ago.

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
I actually really like mine too. No lid for me, Zero issues.

·
Banned
209 Posts
I would buy a Tirant or Osprey if you wanted a second can for the MK23. While the blackside is decent wet it can't campare to the recent offerings. I'm not bashing your pistol/can It looks great! I just think that if I were to buy a 45 suppressor tomorrow it would be those two.......

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I would buy a Tirant or Osprey if you wanted a second can for the MK23. While the blackside is decent wet it can't campare to the recent offerings. I'm not bashing your pistol/can It looks great! I just think that if I were to buy a 45 suppressor tomorrow it would be those two.......
Thanks, I'll do some more research on these.

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
Its an HK utl/insight m2 (no laser).

1 - 14 of 14 Posts