HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked it up after 9 months at local shop. Quiet and fits like a glove on the Tactical as well as my UMP conversion.
Happy as a clam!

Now to get a piston for my MKE ZRS-5 SBR...

Attachments

·
Registered
52 Posts
Still don't have mine and I put in my papers in early may.. :( that looks really good on the ump, can't wait for mine!

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Is that a Black Talon on the USPT?
Why Yes it is... I have a few boxes of the .45ACP Original Black Talons and .40 S&W in the box. Received from a friend at LGS... He was cleaning out his closet at home.

BTW the "new" version of the Black Talon is the Winchester SXT (Same "xact" thing...) they are just missing the black coating. Same petal design - I haven't done any ballistics gel shots yet. Waiting for warmer weather to see what the damage will be with and without the Osprey.

Thanks to all for the kind words and yes 9 months for the ATF approval with a Trust - it was like birthing a baby!

·
Registered
215 Posts
Make sure you clean the piston/suppressor as per manufacturers recommendations. I did not and after shooting it a lot, had a heck of a time getting it off my pistol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
23 Posts
Those are two really nice setups. Have you shot the USP with a different can then the Osprey? How is the noise level with the K model?

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
Those are two really nice setups. Have you shot the USP with a different can then the Osprey? How is the noise level with the K model?
Thank you and I have only shot the K, no ther cans yet ... The noise level is fine, I can go without ears outdoors on the range and it sounds like a weak roofing nail gun. So much fun with the ***** ***** ***** sound that just makes me smile. Will post a video of indoor range shoot.
BTW love the Avatar - Bass-o-matic!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts