HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I’m looking for a ump lower locking pin, if anyone has one that they can part with let me know, I’m willing to spend whatever to complete my UMP clone

·
Registered
71 Posts
Keep an eye out for them here UMP lower locking pin
Also in a pinch, I recently purchased the locking pins for a G36 lower and they fit fine but are a tad short. They go all the way across the receiver flush with the hole. It wont clear the UMP receiver. Not ideal but "works" until LP become available again. Whats crazy is Tommy Built had them In stock a few days ago and ....poooof! gone!
good luck!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Also in a pinch, I recently purchased the locking pins for a G36 lower and they fit fine but are a tad short. They go all the way across the receiver flush with the hole. It wont clear the UMP receiver. Not ideal but "works" until LP become available again. Whats crazy is Tommy Built had them In stock a few days ago and ....poooof! gone!
good luck!
good luck!
Thank you for letting me know! I’ll try one out and keep an eye out when they get back in stock

·
Registered
59 Posts
TB is out of stock. They didnt last long.

·
I Bleed Urban Gray
2,897 Posts
Tommy built has US made ones in stock.
TB's are US made? That would have been nice to know. His website is not exactly clear. I bought 2 and wasn't super worried when they came in a regular plastic bag not HK marked, but nice to know they are US made. Most of the German stuff from HKparts shows up in unmarked bags (which is how they were able to cheat customers in the past).

It's weird how all of a sudden these are a hit commodity and I bet in 3 months the market will be flush with them.

·
Registered
7 Posts
TB's are US made? That would have been nice to know. His website is not exactly clear. I bought 2 and wasn't super worried when they came in a regular plastic bag not HK marked, but nice to know they are US made. Most of the German stuff from HKparts shows up in unmarked bags (which is how they were able to cheat customers in the past).

It's weird how all of a sudden these are a hit commodity and I bet in 3 months the market will be flush with them.
I should have bought one but I have a USC at his shop and he said I would have one available for my build, I wouldn’t mind having a spare for an Omega 10mm or .40, or even a 9mm build down the road or something. Oh well

·
I Bleed Urban Gray
2,897 Posts
@2ndammend if he doesn't get more by February, just reach out to me by PM and I'll give you one of the 2 I picked up from him.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts