HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
in case you guys want to read up on HK's official sites for the HK45, they don't have links to them on HK-usa.com yet, but i did some searching around and found them anyway... you just have to go directly to them to see them. They must be preparing to put them out... so here they are

http://www.hk-usa.com/hk45_general.html
http://www.hk-usa.com/hk45c_general.html

Don't know why they just don't show these to the public, but here you go. =)

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wasn't all that hard, just an educated guess based off of all of their other pages... The size and mesurments, and especially the info on the HK45c should help answer a bunch of questions out there... no delivery date though. =) I really like the pictures as well.

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
There is really something wrong with us if we are still up after midnight on HKPRO.com on Thanksgiving... =) I can't stop thinking about the HK45c... got the fever bad...

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
There is really something wrong with us if we are still up after midnight on HKPRO.com on Thanksgiving... =) I can't stop thinking about the HK45c... got the fever bad...
Me too but I am also stuck at work :(.
I am hoping for the HK45c by Christmas

·
Registered
49 Posts
I'm hoping to get my own hk45c too....As soon as CA DOJ approves it.

Mark, I can't believe you're at work. They better be paying you 2x more!

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Interesting how on the HK45c from the right side, you see that they did now stamp HK45 on the grip, only on the left side... doubt it will be like that when it shows up, but maybe...

·
Registered
600 Posts
Now...THAT's what I call a post!!

Thanks jsbowen!

·
Registered
851 Posts
Thanks jsbowen! I like the look of the HK45c as far as the lower is concerned. The full size HK45 is growing on me though. Still have to see these in person though before I make a decision.

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
My decision was made when I heard they were going to exist... =) Got two on order already, have a bunch of USP CT mags to go with them and have 2 of the HK45's already. What will be insteresting is what mags the HK45c will come with. I get the impression that it will come with one 8 rounder and one 10 round extended... I hope it is like that. we will see.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Santa, where are you!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
They are on the official website now for all to see, so my find has lost all of its value... =) Oh, well, I am still hunting around for others though, like the tactical versions....

1 - 18 of 18 Posts