HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I've read the couple other threads like this but was ewondering if you guys could post some more pictures of your USC or UMP conversions. If you do the conversion through say HDPS then you can switch your USC lower out with the UMP lower right? Any bosy have some high round count weapons? If you are keeping the 16" barrel any reason to not keep the USC barrel? thanks for the help, sorry for the many questions I am a little new to HK and am looking into getting an HK P7M8 and now the USC.

Trevor

·
Premium Member
3,708 Posts
If you want to keep the 16" barrel length, the only reason to switch barrels might be for the US parts count. For a non-SBR UMP conversion, you need to swap out 3 parts with US parts. If you have three other US parts, then you don't need to swap out the barrel. I kept the USC barrel on mine.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Pictures of HDPS conversion

Mhael,
This is a picture of my HDPS converted USC/UMP. As you can see, I SBR'd mine so I can't speak to the barrel length. Although I am partial to the look of the short barrel. If you decide to proceed with a conversion of your own, I would wholeheartedly recommend HDPS. Good luck and I hope this was helpful!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts