HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just ordered a "black" HK USC. Had originally planned to get the CA94 clone but I think I like the fact a UMP conversion is more true HK then a clone.

I really don't want to shoot .45 though. I see .40 cal conversion bolt kits. Does anyone make the parts to go 9mm though?

·
Registered
232 Posts
I am not aware of anyone making a us made bolt group.....demill is the only way I know to go....good luck!

·
Registered
102 Posts
Top Notch eventaully I hope, I know where I can get one but it's big bucks. I'd end up with more in the UMP than I have in my MG. Regards, Jeff

·
Registered
731 Posts
No one makes a full conversion kit yet, I did price out the parts and through my sources it would be about $2200 just for the parts alone (16" Barrel, Bolt,Mags) This doesnt include any of the UMP extras such as the lower, stock ect. So I'm a little reluctant to drop that kind of cash but I've definately been considering it lately :D

·
Registered
54 Posts
No one makes a full conversion kit yet, I did price out the parts and through my sources it would be about $2200 just for the parts alone (16" Barrel, Bolt,Mags) This doesnt include any of the UMP extras such as the lower, stock ect. So I'm a little reluctant to drop that kind of cash but I've definately been considering it lately :D
Pricing it out is one thing, getting them is another...

BF

·
Registered
731 Posts
I can get every part I need by Monday if I needed them, the spending more than the gun cost for a few parts is making my Fiance' a little edgy ;) hehe

1 - 6 of 6 Posts